A few simple steps and I'll see you IN PERSON or on ZOOM for your next yoga class:
You'll choose the class the like to attend from my booking system below. *Choose the class THEN choose the class pass or membership you'd like to purchase, the 'single class fee' will be deducted in the final checkout, I promise.
Make sure you've received a confirmation email, that will have your ZOOM link, join the class anytime 10 mins prior. Camera on or off, you'll choose. Happy Movement! If you're practising at the studio make sure you fill your name and number out in the booking section for track and trace. Look forward to seeing you soon!
By booking a class/registering with Katie White Yoga you agree to the following Liability Waiver:
For online yoga classes it is not possible to offer any specific, individually tailored advice or modifications in response to individual needs – such classes are purely generic and you are taking part in at your own risk.
It is your responsibility to:
● Ensure that you can see me at all times;
● Ensure you can hear me at all times, follow instructions carefully and listen fully to all safety instructions;
● Take responsibility for your own body. Where a movement or class is beyond your experience or ability, feels too difficult for you, or you experience any discomfort, do not continue the movement and stop the class.
● Make sure you can breathe comfortably and deeply in a posture.;
● Ensure that you can contact someone immediately if you feel unwell
● Ensure there are no sharp corners or breakable objects within or nearby your practice space;
● Ensure you are practicing on a level ground with a slip free mat;
● Turn your video off if you prefer the privacy of practising without me / others seeing you.
● I knowingly waive any claim I may have against Katie White Yoga for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in any online class.
Terms and Conditions
Monthly Unlimited memberships are valid from the first day of use and good for 30 consecutive days. Non-refundable, non-extendable and non-transferable.
Class passes are valid for 3 months months, Non-refundable, non-extendable and non-transferable.
Drop in sessions are good for one class they too are non-refundable, non-extendable and non-transferable.
I reserve the right to make amendments to the timetable.
On Demand memberships are valid from the first day of purchase. They renew automatically, to cancel your membership prior to renewal please just contact me firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot under any circumstances share your login details. I reserve the right to restrict access if terms are broken.
Your personal data like name, email and other details you share to book a class will be held through my secure booking system Bookwhen and my website platform Wix. Your payment details are processed through Stripe Merchant Services and held securely through their server. I guarantee I will never sell or distribute your personal details to any third party.